RSS

Whatever you are looking for on a variety of wedding ideas, wedding cakes, wedding decorations, wedding dress, ideas for fall, winter, valentines, christmas, halloween, surely you get here.

wedding bells

The wedding bells were ringing, rose petals were thrown, and our friends and family shouted their congratulations that we withdrew from the church tower for our limousine to the reception. This is the kind of marriage we had. I must say it was a fantastic party, and with all the help I have some suggestions on accessories, it was not difficult to put it all together. With all the unusual accessories and supplies at my disposal, there was no way this wedding and reception can not be successful.

From the invitations and ending with the perfect little thank you gifts, they had everything. On the front of our money invitations to the pressure, added the elegance of the card. I put a pillow sounds good and basket of flowers that I ordered them. It was actually more than the basket and the pillow, she was also my wedding garter, guest book and pen in a beautiful garnet. Five items purchased as a set that cost much less than you think.
wedding bells

wedding bells


wedding bells

wedding bells


wedding bells

wedding bells

They also had a runner went I really liked, so I arranged to deliver on my wedding list. I'm really glad I decided to buy the small wedding mini-Bell for our guests at the ceremony. All the small bells rang at the end of the ceremony, as we made our way to the limousine. I thought it was a great idea.

I bought some accessories for our home and our ceremony. There were all sorts of wonderful ideas for our wedding. I wanted to make our reception tables shine, so I ordered as a crystal that I could get away, from champagne glasses crystal. I ordered special flutes to us that the bride and groom on them, and beautifully twisted flutes come to all our guests have told us. The wedding bell place card holder I picked up not only contributed to the brilliance of my paintings, I wanted to add, but it served as a wedding gift for each guest.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment