RSS

Whatever you are looking for on a variety of wedding ideas, wedding cakes, wedding decorations, wedding dress, ideas for fall, winter, valentines, christmas, halloween, surely you get here.

Wedding_Catering-Wedding_Catering






Wedding_catering is used when we get married. The catering is for all of guests. In my home when my sister married, my family make much rices, foods and drinking. And usually people in Indonesian country specially in East Java or in my town too make Es Podeng as the favorite drinking and Rawon, Kare, or Soto is the best usual of eating. I invite you to take look in my village if you want at "Palang-Tuban-East Java-Indonesia. You are able to be amazing with this I think, it is so nice and very nice. Try it and you will be addicted for it! Trust to me!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment