RSS

Whatever you are looking for on a variety of wedding ideas, wedding cakes, wedding decorations, wedding dress, ideas for fall, winter, valentines, christmas, halloween, surely you get here.

Emerald Ring With Diamonds in 10K White Gold

This gemstone ring's sleek, elegant lines make it an instant classic. A rich 5x4mm emerald glows within a halo of crisply sparkling diamonds. Luminous diamonds adorn the lustrous white gold setting for a total of .07 carat. SKU: 08CC5114EMW .
Reviews :

My husband bought this gemstone ring for me for my birthday/mother's day! I love it! It is a little smaller than it looks in the picture...but it is still absolutely beautiful!! I love it. The seller shipped this extremely fast and i was very pleased with their service. Overall...great ring!!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment