RSS

Whatever you are looking for on a variety of wedding ideas, wedding cakes, wedding decorations, wedding dress, ideas for fall, winter, valentines, christmas, halloween, surely you get here.

Men's 14K Gold Plated Stainless Steel Ring

I've had this gold ring for a while and I am very happy with it. My wife bought it because I'm always loosing my ring, and for the price it is a great gold ring. It looks like a more expensive one and the inside if beveled making removing the ring as well as putting it on very easy. When the time comes that I loose this gold ring, I will purchase another one of these.
This beautiful 14K Gold Plated Stainless Steel ring is 7MM in width and comfort fit. It is all high polish with a multi-faceted center. Our Stainless Steel rings are hyperallergenic. All rings come with a 100% Money Back Guarantee and a FREE ring box.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment