RSS

Whatever you are looking for on a variety of wedding ideas, wedding cakes, wedding decorations, wedding dress, ideas for fall, winter, valentines, christmas, halloween, surely you get here.

Sterling Silver Renaissance Amber Armor Ring

I love this Sterling silver ring I have taken it off only one time since I ordered it and that was because I was in costume lol. Definitely a good investment for me I got a 9.5 to wear on my thumb and it fit fine although it does look funny in gloves.



I knew the silver would be thin and for the price I didn't care. The only thing that bothers me is the stone wiggles like a loose tooth. I know eventually it'll pop out and I'll either buy a new one or get it fixed. Either way, I am in love with this sterling silver ring and I wear it every day.





I absolutely love this ring. The silver is lightweight making it easily worn. The design is remarkable and the photograph does not do enough justice. The stone is as beautiful as I imagined it would be. The sizing ( I ordered an 8 ) was true to the precise fit as compared to my other size 8 rings. The price is absolute in the worth of the sterling silver ring. When I ordered this ring I was not under any type of false impression that I was going to get *more* for my money's worth. I observed the product considered the price and paid for exactly what I wanted.


A low cost magnificent ring with a lovely amber stone in sterling silver with a unique design. That's exactly what I bought and I absolutely love it. I am highly satisfied and it arrived to me from the dealer much quicker then imagined considering I only paid for standard shipping. And to add icing on the cake; everyone is already giving me great compliments!! So I recommend them to come here. Hope this review was straight to the point in helping someone with their purchase.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment